Int'l Fly Fishing Film Festival Thursday March 5 2020 at 7:00 PM
Thursday March 5 2020 at 7:00 PM
Among the films to be screened are:
- Particles and Droplets, by Gilbert Rowley, a look at the world from a different perspective with fly fishing the catalyst.
- Aurora Fontinalis, by Intents Media. An adventurous trip after giant brook trout in the far north.
- Iqaluk, by Hooké. A far northern fly-fishing adventure to Nunavik in search of Arctic Char.
- The Mend, by Broc Isabelle. A father-son relationship complicated by career and responsibilities all set to a fly-fishing background.
- Nine Foot Rod, by Dana Lattery. Four fly-fishing guides embark on a trip to Oman in search of giant trevally and Indo-Pacific Permit.
- Others include AK 30, seeking a 30-inch trout in Alaska’s Naknek River; The Bull Run, looking for a bull trout north of the 49th parallel in the Rockies; and Poetry in Motion, the story of Maxine McCormack’s journey to become world fly-fishing champion.
Check out the full length film trailers at flyfilmfest.com.
Tickets: $15 Advance, $12 Student, $20 At the Door (+applicable taxes & fees)
1220 Shoppers Row
Campbell River BC V9W 2C8
This is a festival seating performance - the seats are on a first come, first serve basis when you arrive at the theatre.
Doors open 1/2 hour prior to start of performance.